Cooking with Wood
Wood Cook Stoves
Cooking with wood may take patience but it introduces a smokey flavor to your favorite foods that only a cook stove can produce. Cooking on a wood fire can produce the finest quality food in the world. Nothing surpasses cooking with wood, the excellence of smoke-flavor, enhanced and gently cooked fare from a traditional cook stove.
Elmira Wood Cook Stoves
Perfect for home, camp or cottage
The latest advance in the way things used to be, the Fireview is a high-efficiency wood-burning cook stove. It’s a high-output room heater, cooking appliance, attractive fire-viewing wood stove and, with an optional water jacket, a source of hot water, all using a renewable resource. For even more versatility, add the optional side gas burners.
Fireview cook stoves are manufactured in North America.
There are three Fireview models to choose from: 36″ all-wood-burning; 48″ all-wood-burning with right-side warmer and work surface; or 48″ dual fuel (wood-burning & gas) with right-side warmer and two side gas burners. Choose the model that suits your needs and available space.
Find our more about Elmira Cook stoves.
Hearthstone Deva Wood Cook Stoves
Classic good looks, contemporary performance
With classic style and radiant heat, the Hearthstone Deva does it all: cooks your food, warms your home, and enhances your kitchen. This wood-fired cook stove features a beautiful cast-iron-with-nickel-trim construction and user-friendly controls. Handsome and well-crafted, the Deva evokes memories, nostalgia, and pleasure.
- 2.47 cubic foot oven large enough to cook a 20 pound turkey
- Large window – easy to monitor cooking
- Vitreoceramic cook top – easy to clean, efficient heat transfer
- Oven temperature control – simple operation, easy to control, consistent
- Centrally located thermometer – easy visibility, precise temperature control
- Single lever stove control – easy operation, consistent performance
- Find out more about Hearthstone wood cook stoves.