Rental Center Terms and Conditions
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Rates do not include insurance.
- Rates are F.O.B. our store.
- Customer is responsible for daily maintenance of fuel, greasing and oil levels.
- Customer is responsible for all tire repair and damage.
- Repairs for unusual wear, damage or cleaning will be our normal shop rates plus parts.
- Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and indemnify contractor against all claims, lawsuits and any other liability of injury to persons or damage to property or the environment connected with the use of the equipment by the customer.
- Charges are based on time equipment is out, not time used.
- Delivery available.
Rental Rates: 2 hours: minimum rate; 4 hours: 1/2 day; 8 hours: up to 24 hours away from store with up to 8 hours use time; week: up to 7 days away from store with up to 40 hours use time; month: up to one calendar month away from the store with up to 160 hours use time.
What Constitutes a Rental Day: Out BEFORE noon: 1 day rental expires at 8:30 a.m. following morning. Out AFTER noon: 1 day rental expires after 24 hours.
Weekend Rates: Friday after 4:00 p.m. until 8:30 Monday: use 2 day rate. Saturday before 4:00 p.m. until 8:30 a.m. Monday: use 1½ times day rate. Saturday after 4:00 p.m. until 8:30 a.m. Monday: use 1 day rate.
Overtime Charges: For up to 1 hour past due: add 1/4 the 8 hour rate. For 1 to 2 hours past due: add 1/2 the 8 hour rate. For 2 to 3 hours past due: add 3/4 the 8 hour rate. For each day over one week: add 1/5 the weekly rate.
In all instances, the lowest rate applies and the rate starts when the equipment leaves the Rental Center and stops when it is returned to the Rental Center.
When picking up, a deposit of about 4 X the expected rent (for small item) or 2 X the expected rent (for large item) will be required. This can be cash, check, credit card or on account.
All Rentals require a deposit.
All Rentals must be returned clean.
All Power Equipment must be returned full or a Fuel Charge will be added. The Fuel Charge will be twice the actual cost of the fuel to fill the tank and the Minimum Charge is $7.00